Friday, November 7, 2008

Jewel Deal...Good Today and Tomorrw

There is a special at Jewel that is only good until tomorrow. Buy $30 of the listed items and get $15 back. You can mix and match as many of the items as you'd like and as long as you spend $30 or more, you will get back 3 $5 coupons that can be used next time at Jewel. The catch is, you cannot use all three of the $5 coupons at once, only one at a time. So..my plan is this: I will be going to Jewel tonight and buying $30 of these items. Then, using my coupons, I will knock that $30 down to under 20 (I'm gonna try for 15, but we'll see.) And once I finish, I will turn around and do three more transactions for meat and maybe something else not included if I can find some good deals tonight. A good $5 option is the Butter ball ground turkey. It's on sale for 2/$7 and there are 1.00 coupons here. I know it says .55, but it's printing 1.00. Make sure to click the back button and print two. (Mine actually let me print six, usually its only two....so yay!) You may have to hit back like five times. Anyways, if you use two of these then it's 2 for 5.00 minus your 5.00 Jewel coupon and all you pay is tax!
Here's a list of the items offered for the $30 deal:
Some of the printable sites require you to sign up. If you do, I would recommend using a new email address in case of spam. I have gmail and I don't get a lot, or else it filters for me, but you can always create a new yahoo or whatever. Also, some Jewel stores are particular about Internet coupons. One by me won't take them at all. The other will, but certain ones get rejected. Also, it depends on the cashier. I called ahead to ask and then decided to try it. I still run into some minor problems though. Just a warning....be patient and friendly.

10/$10 Items
~Knorr Pasta or Rice Sides
~Betty Crocker Potatoes (Can print coupons here and here)
~Lipton Recipe Secrets Mixes
~Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables (here and here)
~Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cups (Some Qs in the paper a few weeks ago)
~Slim-Fast Meal Bars or High Protein Meal Bars
~Betty Crocker Cake Mix (print with the potatoes and green giant veggies)

6/$10 Items
~Ragu Pasta Sauce
~Wish Bone Salad Dressing, Salad Spritzers or Bountifuls Dressing
~Knorr Sides Plus Veggies
~Traditional Progresso Soup
~Progresso Broth
~Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
~Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
~Hamburger, Tuna or Chicken Helper
~Betty Crocker Frosting
~Bisquick Shake 'n Pour Pancake Mix
~Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner
~Suave for Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo
~Suave Professionals Styling Products
~Suave Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
~Suave Body Wash

4/$10 Items
~Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
~Gold Medal Flour
~Pop Secret Popcorn
~Cheerios, Chex, Chex Select, Gardetto's or Bugles Snack Mix
~Pillsbury Cookie Dough Ready to Bake!
~Lipton Iced Tea to Go
~Country Crock Spread
~Spreadable Butter Bowl
~Yoplait GoGurt, Trix or Kids Yogurt
~Skippy Peanut Butter
~Lipton or Pyramid Tea Bags
~Lipton Green Tea or Herbal Tea
~Q-tips Cotton Swabs
~Suave Lotion
~Vaseline Intenxive Car Lotion
~Dove or Degree Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
~Dove 2-pack Bar Soap
~General Mills Chex, Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Trix or Total Cereal

3/$10 Items
~Hellmann's Mayonnaise
~Romano's Macaroni Grill Entrees
~Klondike Bars
~All Laundry Detergent
~Breyers Ice Cream
~Totino's Pizza Rolls
~Country Crock Side Dishes
~Dove Shampoo or Conditioner
~Slim Fast Snack Bars

I have a few Qs that came in the paper and some I'm not sure what site I got them from, but I will keep searching and try to get them all up tonight....then you can run tomorrow if you'd like to use up this deal.

No comments: