Thursday, November 6, 2008

Week Delay....

Sorry for the week off. It's just been a busy week. I have a few deals to share....

After clipping everything from Sunday's paper, Brian and I took a trip to Target. I have heard about this deal with Starbucks chocolate. Many Target stores have bars of Starbucks chocolate on clearance for very cheap (I have heard as low as 64 cents!!) There are tear pads of 1.00 off any Starbucks coupons at many grocery stores. I found mine at Jewel. I took a nice little stack of these coupons and wanted to check this out for possible stocking stuffers and other Christmas ideas. However, when I went to my Target, these were on clearance for 2.64 and I wasn't interested. But, while looking around I was able to get the Bic Soleil Razors and refills for only 1.50 each. (silly me, not really a good deal, but I was a little excited.) Both the razors and refills are on sale this week for 4.49 and there were 3.00 off coupons in Sundays paper. I also had a 3.00 Target coupon from corporate for a problem I had at a different store a few weeks ago. So, they ended up being free. But the good news: I saved one 3.00 coupon for the razor and inside the one razor I bought, there was a 1.00 off coupon for other refills.

I also made a CVS boo-boo this past week. I went with a list and ECB and everything and when they didn't have something, I got something else with coupons and got a great deal.....but I didn't get anything that gave me ECB back!!! So I had to basically start all over. I am planning on keeping track a lot better on here and trying to put up more deals than the ones I am getting, but as I am still learning, I would recommend checking out some other blogs also. I have a list of blogs that I love on the right. There are deals that I may miss or unadvertised deals that no one knew of. I will do my best to link to many online coupons and also keep track of what date newspaper coupons come from. Please be patient while I attempt this. I am also in the process of posting a beginners how-to post. I am hoping to have this done next week.

No comments: