Monday, January 5, 2009

How Great is This!!


Look what we got! I can't believe it! So, we live in Chicago and don't have a car. Which is fine....usually. We used to go grocery shopping and just buy like 4 bags worth of groceries so we could each carry 2 home and then buy a lot of stuff at Walgreens. When I started couponing in October, we really started buying a lot more. With coupons, we've been able to buy a lot more stuff without spending any more money. Plus, we have been trying to stockpile when there is a great deal on something. Although we love having more groceries and never running out of toothpaste, laundry detergent, and shampoo; we have not enjoyed carrying all this stuff home. I have been looking for a cart like this to help us carry everything home. Of course, I can't find anything. I figured the thrift store would be our best bet, but I still wasn't able to find one. While at my family's Christmas Eve dinner, I was talking about my blog and how I've been looking for one of these carts. Lo and behold, my aunt and uncle just happened to have one in their basement. I couldn't believe it! I'm not kidding you, I was so excited! I am still telling people all about this cart! I just had to post some pictures. It really does hold a lot of stuff and it's easy to push and get on and off the bus.

So a big thank you to my aunt and uncle for this wonderful cart!!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

You're very welcome! We're glad it's getting used.