Thursday, March 12, 2009

Swagbucks

You may have noticed the Swagbucks banner I added to my blog. First I want to say, I really don't want to overload my blog with buttons, banners, and advertisements. There's nothing wrong with any of these things, but personally, I find it a little distracting. There I am reading someone's blog and all of a sudden the banners and switching and ads and moving around and then I don't remember which part I was at. I know that you can earn money blogging by having ads and other things, and I don't want to offend anyone who has banners and buttong on their blogs, I just want to keep mine mostly banner free.

That being said, I added the Swagbucks banner to my blog. I have heard about awagbucks from various different people and blogs, but never really got around to checking it out. Now, I really wish I had sooner! Swagbucks os basically just another search engine (like Google) that rewards you for searching. For signing up, you get three swagbucks to start with. Then through searching the internet, you will randomly get awarded swagbucks. At first, I thought it would really not be worth it, but it a little over a week I earned 65 Swagbucks. You use your Swagbucks to buy items from the Swag store. They have a 5.00 Amazon gift card for only 45 Swagbucks. the best part is, once you sign up, tell your friends about it. When a friend signs up through you, you will earn one swagbuck for EVERY swagbuck they earn! Get started and sign up here today!

No comments: