Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love JCPenney!!




I love JCPenney!! I think they have the best doorbusters, and it seems that everytime I need something and am dreading trying to find a good price on it, Penney's has a big sale shortly after that. I have to say, I also have been very impressed with their customer service! For me, that's a big plus!! The last time I shopped when they had coupons off for $10 off $50 or $15 off $75. I was only trying to use the $15 as I had a lot of stuff that I was purchasing. The cashier explained to me that the coupons will take off percentages of each iem, so that it totals at $15 and then proceeded to use BOTH coupons, saving me $25!! (Your milage may vary on this though, I don't think all cashiers would be willing to do this.) I have also found that I have never had problems returning anything, EVER! Even online orders or catalog orders. I placed an order online over the weekend, and even got a phone call just to thank me for ordering and to let me know when the item will be shipped. I just want to give credit to my favorite department store for a job well done!!

JCP Deals:
$10 off $10 code: MOMSGR8
Checkout the Wednesday clearance deals here.
Big sale this weekend!! Preview here.

Make sure you shop through ebates for 4% back!!

No comments: